martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

Diary September 2nd

In this week I have been working on past experiences of my students, and storytelling. They are creating their own autobiographies and they will create a video with it. It has been very interesting to dig deeper in their personal lives and I have discovered things that I did not even imagine about them.



Yesterday they created a cooperative story, in which they wrote a paragraph of a text an then they had to switch papers with the next partner, then I gave the instructions to continue with the next paragraph. After some minutes they had to pass the paper to the next person and continue writing, and so on. The activity was good but the time given was an issue that I need to thoroughly revise, because in some cases the time was too short for them to fulfill the objective.

No hay comentarios.: